• 15121 Marlboro Pike, Upper Marlboro, MD 20772
    260 East Boulevard North Hagerstown, MD 21740
  • |Contact Us
Call Your Local Pros Today! 301-358-6411

Cellulose Insulation Installation in DC & MD

Cellulose insulation installed by Accurate Insulation MDDo you need to insulate your home or building in Maryland? If you’re interested in staying as green as possible when you install insulation, cellulose is a good solution for you.

Environmentally friendly and thermally efficient, cellulose insulation is installed in many homes and commercial buildings. It’s also one of the best insulation materials for soundproofing.

Never ask “Where can I find cellulose insulation installers near me?” again! If you live in Washington, DC or the surrounding Maryland areas, Accurate Insulation is the only name you need to know. Call now for a free estimate—301-358-6411!

Get a Free Insulation Estimate from Accurate Insulation in Maryland!

Applegate Cellulose Insulation

The Accurate Insulation team installs high-quality cellulose insulation from Applegate Insulation. This product:

Applegate cellulose can be sprayed or blown into walls, attics and floors. This insulation can make a difference you will see and feel!

Whether your home was built a century ago or just completed, installing Applegate insulation can be beneficial. Unfortunately, many homes have inadequate insulation—especially older homes! If needed, Applegate can be easily applied over existing insulation. Here at Accurate Insulation, we can assess your home’s situation and discuss your insulation needs to determine the best solution.

Contact us to learn more about our insulation services, get a free estimate or if you’re ready to start your project!

Benefits of Installing Cellulose Insulation

Made of 80% to 85% recycled newsprint, this insulating material is considered one of the most environmentally friendly. The remaining 15% consists of borax, boric acid or ammonium sulfate to make the newsprint fibers more fire resistant. Borate-based flame retardants have the added benefit of helping repel insects, all while remaining safe for use.

Cellulose insulation is more eco-friendly than other materials. It provides R-values of around R-3.5 per inch, similar to fiberglass, but contains a higher percentage of recycled content.

Cellulose is available as a loose-fill product that requires a specialized machine to blow into place. You can install it on open attic floors, in existing walls and more. By blowing the cellulose through small holes, you can increase the insulation level here with no need to tear the wall apart.

When installed by professionals, cellulose can be completely recovered and reused onsite, leaving hardly any excess material to go to waste. Special machines used in the blown-in process allow extra material to be vacuumed up and blown back in onsite or salvaged for future installation.

Get a Free Insulation Estimate from Accurate Insulation in Maryland!

Free Estimates for Cellulose Insulation Installation in DC & MD

If you need to install blown-in, or loose-fill, cellulose insulation in your home or commercial building in the Greater Washington-Baltimore area, Accurate Insulation can help. Our offices are in Upper Marlboro and Hagerstown but we serve the surrounding areas, including Frederick, Annapolis, Rockville and more.

You May Also Be Interested In:

Products We Install

Our insulation team adds energy efficiency, comfort & value to homes & buildings.

Spray Foam

Accurate Insulation is proud to be a leading installer of spray foam insulation.


Environmentally friendly and effective, cellulose works well in homes and buildings.

Radiant Barrier

We can help keep your home cooler and more comfortable with an attic radiant barrier.

Garage Doors

When you turn to Accurate Insulation for garage doors, you work with a great team.


No matter your gutter needs, the Accurate Insulation team has you covered.


Accurate Insulation is proud to be a leading supplier of quality window blinds.

Are You Sure?
Stay on Page
You are about to leave this Accurate Insulation - Upper Marlboro and enter a third-party site. Accurate Insulation - Upper Marlboro and Installed Building Products have no control over, and accept no liability, obligation, or responsibility for, the contents or performance of other websites. Any such link does not constitute an endorsement or any representation regarding, the linked website, its content, its owner, its performance, its owner’s products or services, or any forward-looking statements found in.
Leave Page
Stay on Page