Search no more! Accurate Insulation is an insulation company serving Alexandria homes and buildings. Our team is highly trained, professional, and well-staffed to take care of your projects promptly. And because we work with top manufacturers, you get the best products as well.
Insulation is where it all starts. True comfort and energy savings cannot be achieved without proper insulation in all the right places. Without it, you’re fighting an uphill battle that drives up your energy bills month after month.
Types of Insulation We Install
One of the many great things about insulation is the different types available, allowing for flexibility and use in many different areas.
Whether for a new construction home or existing building that needs retrofit insulation, we install the following different insulation types to fit any project:
- Fiberglass: The most common form of insulation in homes, fiberglass is made of tiny glass fibers and is often installed in attics but can insulate walls and crawl spaces as well.
- Cellulose: Cellulose is environmentally friendly — it consists of up to 85% recycled material. It can be installed in any area of a home, provided the area is sealed from any moisture, because it’s more susceptible to mold contamination than other insulation types.
- Spray foam: Spray foam is great for crevices and hard-to-reach areas because it’s applied wet and then expands into thick foam. Sealing these small areas helps reduce air infiltration.
- Radiant barrier: Radiant barrier is a reflective material typically installed in attics (on the underside of the roof) to help reduce cooling costs by reflecting radiant heat.
- Rigid foam: Rigid foam insulation is mainly used for new construction projects, and in our experience, it’s a great solution for insulating homes and buildings and maximizing energy efficiency.
- Vinyl: Vinyl insulation is often installed in metal buildings to help increase energy efficiency. It can be installed in various commercial and industrial buildings.
Wall, basement, crawl space and attic insulation, when installed properly, drastically reduce energy costs in a home. Accurate Insulation pros are experts at installation in all these common and critical areas that should be insulated.
In addition to energy bill savings, proper home insulation can:
- Make your home more comfortable
- Reduce noise from outside and also inside between different rooms and levels
- Protect your HVAC systems from overworking
- Contribute to a healthier environment
Business owners and facility managers look to Accurate Insulation for expertise and reliability. Our commercial installation teams install insulation in warehouses and other metal buildings, offices, industrial buildings, apartment buildings and more.
Insulation Installation, Retrofit & Removal
If your home is a “forever home,” a time may come when you need to remove and replace old insulation. If your insulation is wearing away, has been damaged or contaminated, or your home energy bills are increasing, you may need to re-insulate.
If you live in an old home without insulation, you may consider retrofit insulation in the walls, crawl spaces or other areas. Accurate Insulation can discuss these options with you to determine the best approach to your home and thermal energy needs.
Why Alexandria, VA Customers Choose Accurate Insulation
Accurate Insulation ensures a straightforward customer experience. You know what you’re getting and can have confidence knowing it’s the right solution installed the right way. We understand the value of Alexandria homes and recommend solutions that work for the unique needs of each building type.
If you’re still not sure we’re the right fit for you, read our testimonials to see what others have experienced from Accurate Insulation.
Call us today to get started! Energy improvements start with insulation, and our teams are the best in the area to service your home.
Call 301-358-6411 to get started with a free estimate.