Do you need to insulate your home or commercial building in Crofton, Maryland? Accurate Insulation can help.
In this era of rising energy costs, choosing the best insulation for your application is more important than ever. Whether it’s for new construction or an existing home or building, properly installed insulation can save you a lot of money! Studies have shown that improperly or insufficient insulation can increase energy costs.
For a variety of insulation installation services in Crofton, MD, contact us today at 301-358-6411 or reach out online to get started!
Insulation offers several benefits beyond energy savings. In addition to helping you save on your utility bills, insulation can help:
- Make your home or building more comfortable
- Reduce noises from outside and also inside between different rooms and levels
- Improve the performance of your HVAC systems
- Contribute to a sustainable home environment
Have us do your residential and commercial insulation services in Anne Arundel County. Contact us at 301-358-6411 or online to get started!
Residential Insulation Services
The Accurate Insulation team works with both builders/contractors and homeowners to install insulation for residential new construction and retrofit (re-insulation) projects. We add energy efficiency, comfort and value to homes old and new.
Commercial Insulation Services
We also offer commercial insulation services and insulate new buildings being constructed as well as older ones. The right insulation solutions can help business owners and property managers improve energy efficiency and decrease overhead costs.
Contact us today for residential and commercial insulation services in Crofton, MD, at 301-358-6411 or reach out online to get started!
Types of Insulation We Install
Different types of installation are useful for different purposes. One of our insulation experts will help you decide what is best for your future home or during a retrofit process. We install the following types of insulation in homes and buildings throughout the Crofton, Maryland area:
- Fiberglass – Fiberglass, which has been used to insulate homes for decades, is available as loose-fill or batts. Fiberglass is made of tiny glass fibers and is often installed in attics but can be used to insulate walls and crawl spaces as well.
- Cellulose – Cellulose is environmentally friendly—it consists of up to 85% recycled material and takes less energy to make than other insulation materials—and it can be installed in any area of a home.
- Spray foam – Typically made of polyurethane, spray foam is applied wet and expands into thick foam. Spray foam insulation can be installed in crevices and hard-to-reach areas and can help reduce air infiltration.
- Radiant barrier – Radiant barrier is a type of reflective insulation material typically installed in attics (under the roof) to help reduce cooling costs by reflecting radiant heat.
No matter what type of insulation is best for your home, you have the experts at Accurate Insulation there to help you through the process.
Contact us today at 301-358-6411 or online, and we’ll help you choose the right type of insulation for your Crofton, MD home!
Insulation Removal in Crofton
Well-installed, quality insulation can last 80 years or longer. But after only 15 years, many homes’ insulation begins to shred and deteriorate; if your home is more than 10 years old, you might want to consider an insulation inspection or energy audit.
For health and safety reasons, insulation removal requires professional handling and disposal.
Accurate Insulation LLC is the award-winning, licensed and insured home services contractor for Crofton and the surrounding areas of Maryland. Call 301-358-6411 or contact Accurate Insulation if you have questions.
Signs You Need Insulation Removal
Most people want to lower their monthly heating and cooling costs. New insulation can save 15% on monthly energy bills when you add insulation to attics, basements and crawl spaces.
Also, different types of insulation have different life spans. Cellulose and fiberglass insulation can begin deterioration between 10 to15 years after installation.
You may need to remove and replace your Crofton insulation if you have:
- Cheap or badly installed insulation
- Construction add-ons/renovations
- “Critters” or rodent infestation
- Drafty rooms
- Fire damage or smoke odors
- Frequent allergies or extended illness
- High energy bills
- It’s dirty or “dusty”
- Mold from moisture
- Storm damage
- Uneven heating/cooling temperatures
- Water damage from leaking roof
We Care About Your Home Health
“Whole-house wellness” isn’t a current trend. It’s a lifestyle that every generation will expect for their residential properties. We want energy savings, cleaner air, and comfortable temperatures for our homes.
Accurate Insulation professionals are experienced and knowledgeable, offering services in:
We want to share what we know with you. Informed property owners make knowledge-based decisions.
Are you planning a new build or home renovation this year? We work with Crofton commercial and residential contractors as well as property owners. Call 301-358-6411 or contact Accurate Insulation to discuss your options.
Insulation Installers Serving Crofton
Ready to start saving money on your home energy bills? Schedule a FREE insulation consultation today to see where your home is losing the most energy and which type of home insulation will be the most effective for you and your family.
Contact us by 301-358-6411 or online today to learn more about the different types of insulation we offer to help make your home more energy-efficient and comfortable!