Do you need to insulate your home or commercial building in Damascus, Maryland? Accurate Insulation can help.
In this era of rising energy costs, choosing the best insulation for your application is more important than ever. Whether it’s for new construction or an existing home or building, properly installed insulation can save you a lot of money! Studies have shown that improperly or insufficient insulation can increase energy costs.
Call 301-358-6411 or contact us online to get a free quote for your project! We offer both commercial and residential insulation installation in Damascus, MD.
Insulation offers a number of benefits beyond energy savings. In addition to helping you save on your utility bills, insulation installation in Damascus can help:
- Make your home or building more comfortable
- Reduce noises from outside and also inside between different rooms and levels
- Improve the performance of your HVAC systems
- Contribute to a healthier environment
The Accurate Insulation team works with both builders/contractors and homeowners to install insulation for residential new construction and retrofit (re-insulation) projects. Our insulation installation in Damascus adds energy efficiency, comfort and value to homes old and new.
We also offer commercial insulation installation in Damascus and insulate new buildings being constructed as well as older ones. The right insulation solutions can help business owners and property managers improve energy efficiency and decrease overhead costs.
Types of Insulation We Install
We install the following types of insulation in homes and buildings throughout the Damascus, Maryland area:
- Fiberglass: Fiberglass, which has been used to insulate homes for decades, is available as loose-fill or batts. Fiberglass is made of tiny glass fibers and is often installed in attics but can be used to insulate walls and crawl spaces as well.
- Cellulose: Cellulose is environmentally friendly—it consists of up to 85 percent recycled material and takes less energy to make than other insulation materials—and can be installed in any area of a home.
- Spray foam: Typically made of polyurethane, spray foam is applied wet and expands into thick foam. Spray foam insulation can be installed in crevices and hard-to-reach areas and can help reduce air infiltration.
- Radiant barrier: Radiant barrier is a type of reflective insulation material typically installed in attics (under the roof) to help reduce cooling costs by reflecting radiant heat.
- Rigid foam: Rigid foam insulation is mainly used for new construction projects, and in our experience, it is a great solution for insulating homes and buildings and maximizing energy efficiency.
Schedule Insulation Installation in Damascus, MD
Ready to start saving money on your home energy bills? Schedule a FREE insulation consultation today to see where your home is losing the most energy and which type of home insulation will be the most effective for you and your family.
Contact our insulation contractors today to learn more about how our services for insulation installation in Damascus can help make your home more energy-efficient and comfortable!