Do you need to insulate your home or commercial building with foam insulation in Potomac, Maryland? Accurate Insulation can help.
In this era of rising energy costs, choosing the best insulation for your application is more important than ever. Whether it’s for new construction or an existing home or building, properly installed insulation can save you a lot of money! Studies have shown that improperly or insufficient insulation can increase energy costs.
Foam insulation offers a number of benefits beyond energy savings at your home in Potomac. In addition to helping you save on your utility bills, insulation can help:
- Make your home or building more comfortable
- Reduce noises from outside and also inside between different rooms and levels
- Improve the performance of your HVAC systems
- Contribute to a healthier environment
The Accurate Insulation team works with both builders/contractors and homeowners to install foam insulation and other types for residential new construction and retrofit (re-insulation) projects. We add energy efficiency, comfort and value to homes old and new.
We also offer commercial insulation services and insulate new buildings being constructed as well as older ones. The right insulation solutions can help business owners and property managers improve energy efficiency and decrease overhead costs.
Types of Insulation We Install
We install the following types of insulation in homes and buildings throughout the Potomac, Maryland area:
- Fiberglass: Fiberglass, which has been used to insulate homes for decades, is available as loose-fill or batts. Fiberglass is made of tiny glass fibers and is often installed in attics but can be used to insulate walls and crawl spaces as well.
- Cellulose: Cellulose is environmentally friendly—it consists of up to 85 percent recycled material and takes less energy to make than other insulation materials—and can be installed in any area of a home.
- Spray foam: Typically made of polyurethane, spray foam is applied wet and expands into thick foam. Spray foam insulation can be installed in crevices and hard-to-reach areas and can help reduce air infiltration.
- Radiant barrier: Radiant barrier is a type of reflective insulation material typically installed in attics (under the roof) to help reduce cooling costs by reflecting radiant heat.
Insulation Installers in Potomac
Ready to start saving money on your home energy bills? Schedule a FREE insulation consultation today to see where your home is losing the most energy and which type of home insulation will be the most effective for you and your family. From spray foam insulation for your walls to fiberglass insulation for your attic, we offer it all.
Contact our insulation contractors today to learn more about the different types of insulation we offer to help make your home more energy-efficient and comfortable!